Sex Crime Law in Buffalo, NY
It's no secret that sex crimes are considered particularly heinous offenses by the general public. For this reason, if you’re accused of a sex crime, you may find that society considers you guilty until proven innocent. Due to this stigma and the consequences your charges can have on your day-to-day life, it’s important that you obtain representation from an attorney.
Defending Your Reputation
John P. Pieri Esq. is a lawyer who understands the sensitive nature of sex crime charges and strives to assist clients and their families compassionately and respectfully after they’ve been accused of or charged with these types of criminal offenses. John P. Pieri Esq. knows that sex crimes can range from minor misdemeanors to violent felonies, and is prepared to defend against your charges, no matter how severe they may be. If you’re facing sex crime charges, John P. Pieri Esq. can help you by:
- Interviewing the people involved in your case
- Conferring with experts if appropriate
- Negotiating lesser charges or penalties with the prosecution (if possible)
- Arguing your case in court (if necessary)
- Standing by your side until your case is resolved
Start fighting your charges by contacting John P. Pieri Esq. today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
8:00am - 8:00pm, Every Day
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell-AV in both legal ability and ethical standards